- Location: From home
- Dates: May 1st
- Rate: TBD
As Multiplayer Networking Developer you will play a key part in helping develop Zoe, an educational platform for immersive technologies (VR/AR/mobile) including an easy-to-use suite of interactive content creation software: www.zoe.com. You will work closely with the team to finalize our multi-user, multi-platform system both client and server side. For this you will need an autonomous and organized work style, and be a team player striving to innovate and push boundaries.
- Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- C# expertise;
- Experience with the Unity Game engine;
- Experience in anything multiplayer-related such as data compression and encryptions, object replication, latency compensation and performance design in client/server architectures;
- Demonstrated abilities with understanding and extending large code bases;
- Fluent in git and git submodules;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with AR/VR technologies;
- Experience working on Mobile apps (iOS or Android);
- Comfortable with receiving and reviewing code;
- Experience with Photon multiplayer framework.